1 in 7 Australian women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
By challenging yourself to cook a 3 course Indian feast, you can help Breast Cancer Trials find new and improved treatments for every one of them.
When you join the 3 Course Challenge, you’ll learn how to cook a modern Indian feast for your family and friends.
And the best part is, you don’t have to do it alone. You’ll be guided by internationally renowned chef and TV Personality Sarah Todd who will teach you to cook her delicious menu in an interactive livestreamed cooking class on Saturday 16 October 2021.
Then, share your culinary skills by hosting a fabulous dinner party any time until 30 November for your friends, your family, your household either in-person or virtually.
Breast Cancer Trials is on a mission for people affected by breast cancer to live better, to live longer and to never die from breast cancer.
By asking your friends, family, colleagues and networks to support you in the challenge by donating to breast cancer research, you can help make this special meal one that saves lives.
|Number of chefs
Raised so far
- Viran Salgado just donated $57.42
- Stacie Barrett just donated $31.32
- Steven Scurr just donated $25
- Steph just donated $20.88
- Rose De Graaf just donated $20.88
- April Fuda just donated $161.82
- Andrew Dwyer just donated $52.20
- Anonymous just donated $104.40
- Anonymous just donated $52.20
- Linda just donated $104.40
- Michael Smith just donated $38
- Mick Schaefer just donated $52.20
- Jack Phillips just donated $57.42
- Diana just donated $57.42
- Paul just donated $20.88
- David Spasojevic just donated $57.42
- Saras just donated $50
- Rachel just donated $25
- Susan just donated $104.40
- Dylan Boyd just donated $41.76
Register for the 3 Course Challenge today. Set up your fundraising page to start the challenge and receive a sneak peek of the delicious menu!
Reach out to your family, friends and colleagues to support you in the challenge by donating to breast cancer research.
Learn Sarah's Secrets.
Raise at least $150 to unlock access to Sarah's exclusive and interactive livestreamed cooking class on 16 October from 1PM - 3PM AEST.
Host your party!
Host your dinner party on the evening of 16 October or any time until 30 November (restrictions permitting). Don’t forget you can cook for your household or host a virtual dinner party!
3 COURSE CHALLENGE LEADERBOARD
See who is cooking to support breast cancer research.